Skip to content
five simple steps for employees to
RETURN 2 WORK SAFELY
- Employee logs health status into a secure app for two weeks
- The employee receives a message asking if they are ready for scheduled for work with specific times or shift hours
- An employee can coordinate childcare or other personal needs by blocking dates they are unavailable for work.
- Employee reviews new safe workplace practices including how to scan trace tags and read results
- The employee returns to work feeling safer and more confident.
Five powerful ways employers can reopen
a safe workplace with R2W:
- Employers can create a Duty of Care plan for scaling workers based on workflow and facility capacity
- Employers can begin to scale workforce based on wellness, work needs, and capacity with managerial and employee input.
- Employers can accommodate or shift schedules based on employee needs and input.
- Employers can empower employees with training and the importance of compliance via the app while assuring privacy for all
- Employer can access up-to-the-minute data on employee wellness and facility usage to determine the safest next-steps in the return to normal operations